Today like never before, women are hurting. They are overwhelmed with responsibilities and many come from unhealthy and dysfunctional backgrounds that have left them ill-equipped to handle life’s pressures.
When a woman walks into a church, she is looking for someone to care, encourage, and listen to her—she desperately needs the Body of Christ. She wants to know that she is not alone, and she needs the hope that a personal relationship with Jesus can provide.
Women’s Ministries offers:
Women’s Bible Studies
Women’s Prayer – Every Tuesday at 7 pm in the Prayer Chapel.
Women’s Conferences – Fall & Spring
Mom’s devotional groups
Healing Hearts Ministry and more!
Statement of Purpose
1. Reaching women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
2. Discipling women to follow Christ’s example and live overcoming lives.
3. Building wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally, through consistent prayer and study of God’s Word.
4. Providing an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts, abilities, and lasting relationships.
5. Training women to find their places of ministry and effectively touch their world for Christ.
You won't want to miss the WM Missionary Breakfast with Karen Jacobs, Pacific Oceania Area Director/Missionary in Residence NP College! Come hear her share her heart and be encouraged with all God is doing through missions. Join us for fellowship and a light breakfast Saturday, 10/21 at 9:00am. Childcare provided.